Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contents of the submissions must belong to the topics listed in the “Contents” section of this Journal.
- The submissions must belong to one of the following types: Scientific articles (original and unpublished research papers), Works (Short informative articles on works carried out in the fields of building, architecture and urbanism), Reflections (Short essays on theory and practice of traditional building, architecture and urbanism, as well as on their teaching, their preservation and their continuation), News or Book Reviews.
- The submissions must not have been previously published, nor previously been sent to another journal for consideration and currently be waiting for that other journal acceptance.
- The submissions must respect the editorial policy of this magazine.
- All submitted text and images must adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.